A space innovation program connecting real world problems with the people who can solve them!
The GRAVITY Challenge is a global technology innovation programme that encourages corporates, entrepreneurs and universities to solve some of the most pressing economic, social and environmental problems faced on earth today.
Registrations are now open for GRAVITY Challenge 04 with seven new global challenges ready to be tackled by space technology innovators.
- Helping livestock producers prepare for an emergency animal disease or natural disaster response
- Assessing road state in the space state
- Removing the bottleneck: On-the-spot natural disaster payments by utilising satellite images
- Helping businesses transition to a net zero economy using space data
- High resolution imagery for greenhouse detection and classification in Canada
- Mapping Municipally Approved Land for Development
- Kickstarting a Blue Revolution: saving the whales, the ocean and the world
Whether you are a start-up or scale-up business, an academic, university student, or space enthusiast, you can apply with a team of 3 or more. Team participants must have one of their members residing in a participating country (more details on website). The winners will get the chance to form a commercial arrangement with the intent to roll out a pilot of the solution.
The application phase for GRAVITY Challenge 04 closes on 8 February 2022.
More information about the challenge and the application process can be found on https://gravitychallenge.space/
Gravity Challenge 4