RHEA Group is a professional engineering company providing tailored engineering solutions, system development and security services for mainly space, government and defence organizations. We have built a reputation as a trusted partner developing solutions that lead to sustainable added value for our customers.For 30 years our staff have been working in the space, security and system engineering sectors, contributing to the development of solutions to the most complex systems and missions. We focus on end-to-end services in space and cybersecurity and deliver the highest quality in secure design development, testing, roll-out, training, operations, and maintenance for businesscritical systems. Headquartered in Belgium, RHEA Group employs over 650 people working at client’s premises or RHEA offices throughout Europe and North America. RHEA System Luxembourg focuses on implementing end-to-end services in Space and Cybersecurity, leveraging the competences of the RHEA Group
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- We provide full lifecycle engineering solutions, including design, integration and operation, for complex programmes
- We supply operations and ground system engineering services for missions including Earth observation, communications, scientific, navigation and space exploration helping both New Space and established organizations set up their operations infrastructure or introduce new ground segment technologies. Our GENI easily extracts and processes information from EO data using the latest advances in machine learning and data analytics.
- We develop complete cyber-resilient programmes, build SOCs and services to protect clients against cyberattacks, and deliver cyber-range capabilities to test and train teams
- Our concurrent design methodology significantly reduces both the cost and overall risk early in a project’s lifecycle
- Cybersecurity managed services and Satellite end-to-end services are the focus of RHEA System Luxembourg, in the sectors identified as priority for the LSA strategy
- Our Concurrent Design product COMET enables multidisciplinary teams to work together efficiently on complex systems by analyzing requirements, carrying out calculations and validating models in real time
- Our Manufacturing and Operations Information System (MOIS) is a suite of tools used by spacecraft manufacturers and operators to optimize the processes of spacecraft validation, mission operations and preparation
- Cyber Integration, Test and Evaluation Framework (CITEF) provides an interactive emulation of an organization’s local network, system, tools and applications. Its highly accurate representation of both information and operational technology assets powers RHEA’s Next Generation Cyber-Range Services, which are used across industry for cybersecurity testing, planning and training
Customers & Partners: Luxembourg Space Agency, Luxembourg Ministries, POST, LuxTrust, InTech, HITEC, the European Space Agency, SnT Uni.lu, the European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA), national space and defence agencies, other national institutes and commercial clients.
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
- SCCOE: the establishment of the Security Cyber Centre of Excellence, located in the European Space Security and Education Centre (ESEC), in Redu, Belgium
- Traleo 2: cyber testbeds for satellite to ground communications
- Numerous satellite and cybersecurity operations for commercial operators