Located in the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a unique gateway to European and international markets, limiting the risks in the financial sector and in the management of sensitive information thanks to its secured regulatory frameworks. Luxembourg’s international environment is ideal to offer competitive advantages meeting the clients’ requirements for clear warranties in terms of risk management, service levels and quality. EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre) manages the whole supply chain and is thus able to offer a unique one-stop-shop to its clients, ranging from Data Centre Services to integrated Cloud Computing, Containers and ICT managed services. A wide range of services is accessible in a full or selective operational model to support advanced ICT operations in a 24/7 mode.
Through its presence in the financial market, EBRC has over the years developed a unique know-how in the design, implementation and operation of critical systems. These quality and security requirements are considered as best practices within EBRC and are compulsory for clients managing sensitive information (Finance, Health & Life Sciences, International Institutions, Online Services, Security-Defence-Space and Operators of Essential Services, etc.).
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Trusted advisory services
- Guidance and advisory in the management of operational risks, information security, business continuity, IT services and IT outsourcing.
Trusted managed services
- ICT agile services to boost your business
- End-to-end management of sensitive ICT infrastructures, from design and implementation to the daily operations.
Trusted cloud Europe
- Technology as a Service, enabling fast and secure business deployment
- Flexible infrastructure management through Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) Solutions.
- KaaS (Containers using Kubernetes as a Service) to support DevOps environment
Trusted security Europe
- ICT security services from advisory till risk management and operations.
Trusted resilience services
- Overcome increasing risks and uncertainty
- Design, implementation and management of business continuity solutions coupled with the management of ICT security based on resilient infrastructures.
Trusted data centre services
- Advanced ICT environment to support your business
- Full Data Centre Services based on redundant Tier IV certified infrastructures for maximum security and availability.
Trusted data store
- High performance store array for high density IOPS
- Large array for high data volume
- Long-term secured storage
- Highly secured data store mirrored within multitenant Tier IV certified Data Centre
- Specific expertise for regulated architecture: PCI DSS Level 1 (payment industry), National regulation (CSSF), ISO 27001 reference
Trusted data processing
- Efficient top Backup as a Service modality
- Dynamic processing resources for data manipulation
- Database services : MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Maria DB, NoSQL, Mango DB
- Strong partnership for big data development and high-performance computing resources on study
Trusted data access
- High internet connectivity for ground broadcast and Internet Exchange peer partner, large and various Telco PoP’s, Tier 1 Telcos for intercontinental broadcast
- High data availability thanks to Multi-site access & Multi-site store
Trusted data privacy
- Advanced expertise of data privacy deployment
- Business impact assessment - Business Continuity
- Disaster recovery plan
- Privacy impact assessment
- Regulation compliance
The main client synergies within the space sector and its players are created with POST Luxembourg, AdwäisEO, EarthLab Luxembourg to complete a space value chain integrating information capture, transfer, treatment and dissemination.
EBRC’s Tier IV certified Data Centre is located next to SES Headquarters in Betzdorf. Its open and advanced facilities bring efficiency and flexibility to our continuous value chain making it possible to lead strong and deep-integrated projects. This Data Centre is ready to host space projects (including commercial, defence, restricted/secret, ESA projects).
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
- EBRC, as a member of the Consortium managed by AdwaïsEO, is active within the Copernicus program.
- In 2020, EBRC co-founded with RHEA Group, CS GROUP and 3DS Outscale a “Digital Alliance for Space” within GAIA-X.
- In 2021, EBRC signed a Memorandum of Intent (MoI) with ESA, RHEA System Luxembourg, LuxSpace Sarl, Aurora Insight on the development and deployment of a European Spectrum Monitoring System.