Located in the heart of Europe, Luxembourg is a unique gateway for European and international markets, limiting risks due to its secured regulatory frameworks in the financial sector and the management of sensitive information. Luxembourg’s ideal international environment offers competitive advantages that meet clients’ requirements for clear warranties in terms of risk management, service levels and quality. EBRC (European Business Reliance Centre) manages the whole supply chain and is thus able to offer a unique one-stop-shop to its clients, ranging from data centre services to integrated cloud computing and ICT managed services. A wide range of services is accessible in a full or selective operational model to support advanced ICT operations in a 24/7 HA mode.
Through its presence in the financial market, EBRC has over the years developed a unique know-how in the design, implementation and operation of critical systems. These quality and security requirements are considered as best practices within EBRC and are required for clients managing sensitive information (e-business, eHealth, International Institutions, Defense and Public sectors, Industry, Entertainment, Space, etc.).
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Trusted advisory services
- Guidance and advisory in the management of operational risks, information security, business continuity, IT services and IT outsourcing.
Trusted managed services
- ICT agile services to boost your business
- End-to-end management of sensitive ICT infrastructures, from design and implementation to the daily operations.
Trusted cloud Europe
- Technology as a Service, enabling fast and secure business deployment
- Flexible infrastructure management through Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions.
Trusted security Europe
- ICT security services from advisory till risk management and operations.
Trusted resilience services
- Overcome increasing risks and uncertainty
- Design, implementation and management of business continuity solutions coupled with the management of ICT security based on resilient infrastructures.
Trusted data centre services
- Advanced ICT environment to support your business
- Full data centre services based on redundant Tier IV certified infrastructures for maximum security and availability.
Trusted data store
- High performance store array for high density IOPS
- Large array for high data volume
- Long term secured storage
- Highly secured data store mirrored arrays within multitenant Tier IV certified data centre
- Specific expertise for regulated architecture: PCI DSS Level 1 (payment industry), National regulation (CSSF), ISO 27001 reference
Trusted data processing
- Efficient top backup as a service modality
- Dynamic processing resources for data manipulation
- Database services: MS SQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Maria DB, NoSQL, Mango DB
- Strong partnership for big data development and high performance computing resources on study
Trusted data access
- High internet connectivity for ground broadcast – Large and various Telco Pop- Teralink for European broadcast, Tier 1 Telcos for intercontinental broadcast
- High data availability thanks to Multi-site access & Multi-site store
Trusted data privacy
- Advanced expertise of data privacy deployment – Business impact assessment -Business continuity - Disaster recovery plan – Privacy impact assessment - Regulation compliance
The main client synergies within the space sector and its actors are established with POST Luxembourg, AdwäisEO, SES, Signal Horn (formerly Digitaria) and EarthLab Luxembourg to complete a space value chain integrating capture, transfer, treatment and dissemination.
EBRC’s Tier IV certified data centre are located next to the SES ground base in Betzdorf. They are open and advanced facilities bringing efficiency and flexibility to our continuous value chain with operational integrations that build strong and deeply integrated projects. This Data Centre has been accredited by ESA and is ready to host ESA projects.
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
- Signal Horn for application layers and field deployment
- SES for satellite bandwidth and broadband services
- EBRC for the final infrastructure, a cloud providing compute, storage and data treatment
- The GSE project in Italy is dedicated to support and control production volume in renewable energy with a captured value coming from each wind, solar or hydraulic production point to able to create a complete follow-up and adapt the central production within a smart grid approach depending on calculated values by