The Luxembourg Space Agency (LSA) is in charge of the development of the Luxembourg space sector, including the coordination of the "SpaceResources.lu" initiative.
Want to be part of a dynamic and international team ? As part of our development, we are recruiting:
1 PROJECT MANAGER – Space Safety (m/f)
(Long-term contract, ref: LSA_PMSpaceSafety)
1 PROJECT MANAGER – Telecommunications-Navigation (m/f)
(Long-term contract, ref: LSA_PMTelecom)
YOUR MISSIONS :
- Represent and defend the interests of Luxembourg and stakeholders of the sector in the European Space Agency (ESA), the European Commission (EC) and the United Nations (UN) committees / working groups and in particular in those related to space situational awareness and space traffic management (Project Manager Space Safety) or related to space-based telecommunications and navigation (Project Manager– Telecommunications-Navigation)
- Inform the actors on the directions taken in the area in Europe ad on the different possibilities for financing their projects at national and European levels
- Help the actors achieving their strategic objectives and thus support their development
- Support the due diligence of companies willing to establish themselves in Luxembourg
- Analyze business plans of future Luxembourg based entities or already established entities
- Identify the gaps in the value chains of interest for Luxembourg and attract new players in the field hand-in-hand with the Business Development Project Manager
- Develop cooperation and partnerships in Europe and internationally
- Promote the sector nationally and internationally.
Check the full profile here to apply!