ispace is a private lunar exploration company and a leading competitor in the NewSpace Race. Headquartered in Japan with offices in Luxembourg and in the US, we develop micro-robotics that will allow us to learn more about the Moon’s water and how to use it as propellant to broaden access to space. ispace is an enabler for science, progress and innovation. In this sense, we believe that by making the Moon accessible, we will provide companies with the opportunity to participate in the development of the lunar economy. Our vision is to create a new ecosystem in outer space and expand the human living sphere beyond Earth.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Payload Delivery: We deliver payloads to the Moon using our small and lightweight lunar landers and rovers.
- Data Collection: Using our lunar rovers, we will collect scientific information about the lunar environment, process and provide valuable data for space and non-space customers.
- Partnerships: We offer opportunities for companies to join the lunar adventure through partnerships based joint technology development, space business entry and corporate branding.
- Resource Exploration Services: We provide services and expertise in fields such as mission planning, space resources and reserves evaluation, autonomous navigation systems and space resources prospection and exploration.
- Space agencies, research institutes, private space companies
- Non-space commercial companies willing to expand their business in outer space or to use space-based technologies for terrestrial applications
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
- ispace’s first commercial lunar missions scheduled for 2021-2023
- Development of a cislunar transportation platform with frequent commercial flights to the Moon
- Development of methods to prospect, explore, extract and process lunar resources