adwäisEO is a Luxembourg company specialized in Earth Observation (EO) IT services.
The company is one of the major European actors in Space Ground Segment's IT sector. Thanks to cutting-edge expertise in Earth Observed data and ICT the company offers performing and cost-effective solutions such as multi-Petabytes archives, intuitive geoportals, and efficient processing solutions in cloud and/or HPC environment. The company is a provider of data and information services for space agencies, companies, public institutions, and research centers.
adwäisEO is a member of the ACRI-ST group with other operational companies in France, the UK, Spain, and Canada.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
adwäisEO provides Data services for space agencies, companies, public and private institutions, NGOs and research bodies:
- Data collection, storage, dissemination and management, long-term archiving, to take care of your data respecting your privacy.
- Data hubs, geo-portals, APIs and metadata generation and metadata standardizing to make the data easily accessible.
- Cloud computing, HPC Cluster and efficient orchestrator for all your processing needs.
Geo-Data mining and analytics, to extract valuable information from the data and produce knowledge. The company designs and develop HPC and/or cloud solutions in order to provide tailor made services and products
The IT facilities of adwäisEO are hosted in TIER IV data centers in Luxembourg. The company use the best of the available technology:
- Cloud-Storage and Cloud-computing (incl. 3616 cores in a Kubernetes private cloud).
- HPC cluster for brute power computational (more than 4800 cores).
- Scalar storage for massive data archiving (more than 40PB).
- LTO tape libraries for backup and preservation (more than 44PB).
- High speed internal network (400Gbps) to feed processing node without delay and 30 Gbps Internet lines for no waste while data are transferred.
The company offers:
- A team of ICT specialists, remote sensing experts, data engineers in the team corroborated by environmental scientists in the Group.
- A library of EO data processors tuned to the analysis of long-term series of geo-physical/chemical/biological/ecological data of the global world.
- Partners in the European, American and Australian scientific communities and space agencies.
Space agencies, European Commission, public institutions, private companies, research organisations.
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
- LSA Data Centre
Architect and Operator of the largest collection and distribution system of Europe for the LSA. More than 35 PB of S1 and S2 data, online and ready for the user.
- ESA Advanced Long-Term Archive
Responsible for the operations of one of the Copernicus ALTA for S1, S2 and S3 RAW and auxiliary data.
- Data Archival, Management and Processing Services
Main service provider for the DAMPS project. Secure and efficient archival solution, fast processing environment for ESA and third-party satellite data.
- Sentinel Data [Re] processing
Operations management for the systematic production and the dissemination of Sentinel 3A Land products and the full reprocessing of Sentinel-2 data for the European Space Agency.
- ESA Climate Change Initiative Sea Surface Salinity (CCI+SSS)
Responsible for the production of salinity data.
- Optical Mission Performance Cluster
Infrastructure provider, cloud solution for the quality assessment of S2 and S3 optical data.