POST Luxembourg is Luxembourg’s leading telecommunications and information services company. It was founded in 1842 as a public service and has been a wholly state-owned company since 1992. It is the country's largest provider of postal and telecom services and also offers financial and philatelic services.
As of 2020, POST Luxembourg Group is the largest employer in the country with 4.697 employees. It is also an innovative company that adopts an open-minded approach and embraces diversity, with its staff from 50 nationalities. POST Luxembourg offers a large range of ICT services for residential customers (fixed and mobile telephony, Internet access, television), as well as standard and tailor-made services designed for business customers. In 2020, POST was the first operator in Luxembourg to launch 5G.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
POST Luxembourg Group offers a broad portfolio of ICT services and tailor-made solutions to business customers. The offering comes in six layers completing one another:
- Datacentre: Tier III & tier IV datacentres; on-premise, public & hybrid & private cloud solutions;
- Infrastructure: Virtualization, compute, storage, network, connectivity (fixed, mobile, satellite), backup;
- Service: Monitoring, automation, deployment, management;
- Application: E-Mail, document management, collaboration, sync & share;
- End-User: Workplace, printing, applications, mobile device management, support:
- Security: Internet and network protection, device protection, data protection (including GDPR compliance), vulnerability and threat management including a Security Operations Centre.
POST Luxembourg serves all customer segments from residential customers to large corporate and public customers.
POST Luxembourg Group has the privilege of counting amongst its customers almost all major corporates from the financial, insurance, health, industry, commerce, space and transport sectors, as well as the national public sector and the institutions of the European Union.
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
POST Luxembourg provides ground station, hosting, satellite broadband and communications services to major corporate and public customers.
In a research project funded by ESA, POST Group aims to build and improve the trust in digital assets by securing their authenticity from creation on through a novel approach building on blockchain and satellite geo-localization amongst others.
POST Luxembourg participates in the Lux5GCloud research project (funded by SMC) investigating the potential of a combined approach towards a Smart Agriculture taking advantage of multiple technologies like 5G, satellites and IoT.
Furthermore, POST Luxembourg supports the space ecosystem development through the Luxembourgish space fund ‘Orbital Ventures’, which focuses on early stage companies engaged in space activities