We develop customized, REACH-compliant solutions for
- improved adhesion between difficult-to-bond materials with customdesigned primer layers
- plasma-polymerized nano-structured super-hydrophobic coatings
- multi-layer structures
- integration of functional particles
- and much more.
Our Molecular Plasma Technology enables single-step grafting of a wide range of one or more functional pre-cursor molecules (organic, inorganic, nanoparticles, biomolecules,...) onto any surface using a scalable, dry, ambient, atmospheric process.
The solutions we develop are industrially scalable and we ensure a robust implementation.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Development and implementation of solutions for
- REACH-compliant, wet chemical primer replacement
- bonding of inert materials (e.g. PTFE) in multi-material structures
- improvement of adhesion between any fibre and a polymer matrix
- anti-corrosion solutions
Small-scale parts production
Custom-designed equipment to be integrated into the customer’s production facilities
After-sales service and remote diagnostics.
Lab facilities with PlasmaspotTM and PlasmalineTM equipment
Small production runs
Characterisation (cooperation with LIST)
3D printing for rapid prototyping
Airbus, Ariane, Valeo
Research Institutes and Universities such as LIST, KU Leuven (B), University of La Rioja, VTT (Fi), PICC (CH)