We are a Multimedia Service Company having, in the broadest sense, any interest whatsoever in electronic media and the development of communication technology. Our aim is to be predominantly active in the communications area and to invest, directly or indirectly, in other companies that are actively involved in the dynamic industry of communication and multimedia applications.
We conduct research & developmental activities into potential expansion and development opportunities in the field of communication technology applied to multimedia applications and in auxiliary services.
We are headquartered in Luxembourg and operate worldwide through dedicated regional teams or qualified Business Partner.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
U Learning, a new generation software/hardware platform that enables an enhanced, participative learning experience combining together physical and digital presence.
U Learning enables active participation versus a passive presence taking remote learning to a new degree and enabling a rich learning experience for all those students that, for logistic reasons, have no direct access to the physical facilities.
The main components of the product are:
- touch interfaces, interactive walls, tables and tablets devices;
- blended context and adaptability;
- content creation and distribution.
Among these fields of application, here are some examples:
- school, primary and secondary
- corporate training
- Strong technical background in telecommunications: satellite communication X/C/Ku/Ka-bands, Wi-Fi and global 4G
- Operating through first class worldwide cloud infrastructures
- Specialized in the design and deployment of complex projects
- Specific competence in high level software design and implementation (Oracle, Java, XML, Web Services)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- Glasgow School of Art (GSA)
- Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
U learning is an interactive learning framework which allows students to engage in ubiquitous, flexible, immersive, non linear learning. It enables the collaboration between remote students and classrooms using a dedicated satellite layer which takes care of seamless content synchronization and live experience management.
3WayComm project consists of the design, development and prototype manufacturing of a innovative triple-band VSAT maritime terminal for dual-use applications under the ESA ARTES Competitiveness & Growth Programme.
The most innovative feature of the proposed satellite antenna is the ability to operate on X-band, Ku-band and Ka-band with automatic switching and no manual intervention, thus allowing unlimited operation and coverage areas in every possible operational scenario.