HITEC Luxembourg S.A., a 100%-owned Luxembourg company, has developed its business activities in the field of innovative and quality products and services. Quality management and assurance, corporate social responsibility and environmental friendly business are the basis for sustainable growth and long-term partnerships with our stakeholders.
The company offers, among others, satellite ground segment technology as well as innovative satellite based products and ICT services to support public safety services in case of crisis or disasters. Our range of Limited Motion (LM) and Full Motion (FM) high end antenna systems, operating in various frequency ranges and supporting institutional and commercial satellites, is complemented by our performing antenna components such as antenna control units (HACU®) and servo control units (HSCU™). The company’s services include project management, design, engineering, integration, installation, commissioning and maintenance of full antenna systems or antenna components.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Limited and full motion ground station antennas, ranging from 3 to 14 meters in diameter and covering frequencies from L- to Q/V-band (HTS gateways, TT&C, IOT/LEOP, EO/data downlink) in particular 6m and 9m limited motion antennas in X- & Ka-Band and 4m to 13m full motion antennas from L- to Ka-band. Including options such as HVAC and de-icing.
- Elevation over azimuth and equatorial mount positioners
- Nomadic Satellite Communication Systems: NoSaCo® Rapid and NoSaCo® Rack
- Mission Critical Information Management solutions for defence, emergency and humanitarian markets
- Antenna components: HACU® Antenna Control Units and HASK Antenna Servo Kits.
- Project management and coordination
- Ground station system integration and turn-key supplies
- Ground station antenna refurbishment, retrofit and relocation
- Ground station antenna maintenance and ILS-ISS
- Quality assurance and RAMS analysis
European Commission (DG Enterprise and Industry, DG Research and Innovation), ESA, DLR, Luxembourg Government, Caribbean Disaster Emergency Management Agency (CDEMA), Administration of the Republic of Slovenia for Civil Protection and Disaster Relief (URSZR), Civil Protection of the Friuli Venezia Giulia Region (PCRAFVG), SES Group, Inmarsat, Lockheed Martin, POST Group, AIRBUS Defence & Space, Telespazio, CGDIS – Corps Grand-Ducal Incendie & Secours, Thales Alenia Space, GovSat, OHB, Luxembourg army.
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
Satellite Ground Station Antennas
Defence projects: Limited-Motion antennas (6.8m, 9.0m) in Ka-Band and in X-band
- Full-Motion antenna in Ka-band (13m) for IOT
- Wide-band Full-Motion antenna (5m) for GNSS monitoring
- Q/V-band large aperture HTS gateway development
- Antenna Control Units (program, step, monopulse track) development
- GSTP design study for a 3-axis Full-Motion antenna in S-/K-band (14m) for Earth observation
- SSA NEO: feasibility study and prototyping of telescope design for near Earth objects
EDRS: 5 Limited-Motion antennas in Ka-band (6.8m) for TT&C, feeder uplink and data downlink
Earth observation: 3-axis Full-Motion antennas in S/X-dual-band (6.8m)
Galileo IOV: 2 Full-Motion antennas in S-band (13m) for TT&C
Satellite-based ICT solutions
- emergency.lu: Deployment of worldwide available Rapid response solution for humanitarian aid and disaster relief, integrating, among other solutions NoSaCo® and DISP®
- DG-TRAC – tracking and tracing of dangerous goods in the medical sector
- DW-TRAC – tracking and tracing of dangerous waste
- Service to provide a rapid mapping solution based on small observation