EmTroniX is a dynamic Luxembourg company providing technological expertise, engineering design, prototyping and production services in advanced electronics and embedded software to customers involved in the most demanding technological fields such as Space, Aeronautics and Automotive. EmTroniX engineers gather an extensive and exclusive experience in the latest and most advanced technologies. Using state-ofthe- art development tools, they are able to offer the most objective and cost-effective solutions to all customer’s technological needs. EmTroniX offers the significant advantage of having in-house all the skills and experience required to handle different technical aspects of engineering development projects. EmTroniX is expanding year after year. We are very proud of having been active participants in the development of the first Luxembourg S-AIS receiver embarked on both LEO satellites and the ISS, but also a major contributor to the first private commercial satellite (4M) orbiting around the moon. EmTroniX has also developed a high-performance FPGA-based combined ADS-B / AIS receiver for terrestrial and space applications and a Proximity-1 SDR autonomous receiver. EmTroniX is currently involved in the development of high capabilities SDR payloads for various customers.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Custom FPGA-based system developments: design, implementation, IP coding
- VHDL development and simulation
- In-house printed circuit board CAD design, production, assembly and validation
- Analogue / digital / high-power electronics design
- RF electronics, receivers and transmitters (up to Ka-Band) design & implementation
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing / Software Defined Radio / Real-time embedded software generation / system modelling using rapid prototyping / optimized auto coding
- Vector Network Analyser (Dual & Quad ports, up to 24GHz)
- Spectrum & Signal Analyser (1.8GHz / 7GHz / 43 GHz)
- RF Arbitrary Signal Generators (3GHz / 20 GHz)
- High Speed RF DSO (4CH – 20 G s/s 6 GHz)
- Low & Medium Speed DSO (4CH – 100MHz/500MHz/1.5 GHz)
- Noise source
- Multi Channels Electronics Loads
- Battery Simulator (5A, 20V)
- Thermal Chamber (-30°/+130°C)
Automotive component manufacturers and research institutions, aeronautic development industry, space system developers / integrators (ESA, OHB LuxSpace, Thales Alenia Space Deutschland, SES-TechCom, QinetiQ, Airbus, Kleos, OQ Technology, SkyfloX, University of Grenoble ).
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
- ADSB Digital Receiver (SABIP) Multi-Channel FPGA Based ADS-B receiver (Thales Alenia Space Germany).
- Proximity-1 Autonomous Transceiver - Software Defined Radio transceiver for Mars-Orbiter autonomous telecommunication HUB (automatic signal modulation, frequency and baud-rate detection).
- AIS payload (PathFinder 2) Transceiver: AIS RF receiver and processing (HW/SW), BPSK downlink emitter (modulator and RF up converter & pre-amplifier) OBC Interface & Batteries Protection, Solar panel power tracker, antenna deployment, OBC & interface power supplies, A to D interfaces
- 4M (Manfred Memorial Moon Mission) or Lunar Pathfinder (OHB) First commercial demonstration satellite orbiting the Moon. Work: OBC interface, RF modulator, battery protection, harnesses & full satellite integration
- COLAIS (LuxAIS) Design & Implementation of the Columbus AIS Receiver: AIS RF receiver and processing (HW/SW), FPGA (Synthesised processor, Custom IP, Digital Signal Processing) & mechanics
- VesselSat (2 satellites – Orbcomm) Dual chain AIS Receiver Payloads, Tele-command Receiver GPS module integration BUS INTERFACE BOARD: Magnetorquer control electronics, magnetometers, gyroscopes, A/D interfaces, payload remote enable, antenna deployment, power electronic SUN SENSOR: 3-Axis Solar position sensors
- Multi-beam Synchronous multi-channels GNSS receivers.