EmTroniX is designing and producing advanced electronics and embedded software for the New Space industry. Using state-of-the-art development tools, EmTroniX engineers are able to offer the most objective and cost-effective solutions to all customer’s technological needs. The company offers the significant advantage of having in-house all the skills and experience required to handle different technical aspects of engineering development projects. We are also producing our own Space products as an On-board computer, a generic Software Defined Radio, LNB, LNA, Power Amplifier and even more to come.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Design, implementation and manufacturing of complex electronics, including software (embedded & FPGA) and mechanical aspects, primarily oriented for telecommunication purposes.
- Radio Frequency transceivers, LNA, down-converters, up-converters up to Ka-Band and SSPA up to X-Band.
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing, Software Defined Radio, real-time embedded software, automatic code generation, system modeling using rapid prototyping and optimized auto-coding.
- Custom FPGA-based system, IP design and implementation (VHDL)
- Analog, digital, high-power driver and PSU electronic design
- High reliability, in-house automated SMT manufacturing
- Ultra-fast, In-house multilayer RF PCB/Filter prototyping up to Ka band
- Multi-channels, high sensitivity ADS-B IP core
- Proximity-1 autonomous transceiver physical layer IP core
- Software Define Radio Payloads
- AIS receivers
- ADS-B receivers
- Autotronik Automatic SMT Stencil Printer
- MYPro MY300LX Pick & Place machine
- IBL Vapor Phase Oven
- Memmert Drying Oven
- Dr Storage Dry Storage Cabinet
- LPKF U4 high precision Laser Milling Machine for PCB/Filter prototyping, Galvanic Through Hole plating and Hydraulic Press for up to 8 multilayers PCB.
Characterising & Testing
- Vector Network Analyzers (Dual & Quad ports, up to 24GHz)
- Spectrum & Signal Analyzers (1.8GHz / 7GHz / 43 GHz)
- RF Arbitrary Signal Generators (3GHz / 20 GHz)
- High Speed RF DSO (4CH – 20 Gs/s 6 GHz)
- Low & Medium Speed DSO (4CH – 100 MHz/300 MHz/500 MHz/1 GHz/1.5 GHz)
- Noise source
- Multi Channels Electronics Loads
- Battery Simulator (5A, 20V)
- Thermal Chamber (-30°/+130°C)
- Climatic Chamber (-70°C/+180°C)
Aerospace and aeronautics developers/integrators (ESA, OHB, SES, Thales Alenia Space, QinetiQ, OIP, Airbus, KLEOS, OQ-Technology, SkyfloX, IPAG, GOMspace), Military (NSPA), Automotive component manufacturers (Delphi, Honneywell, Faurecia, IFP, Ferrari, Hannon, Audi) and research institutions.
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
- Proximity-1 Autonomous Transceiver (ESA): Software Defined Radio transceiver for Mars-Orbiter autonomous telecommunication HUB (automatic signal modulation, frequency and baud-rate detection).
- HERA’s Juventas Radar(GomSpace): First Low Frequency Radar probe of an asteroid.
- MACSAT IOD (OQ-Tec): Complete payload transceiver and demonstration terminals.
- Triton-X (OHB): High-Speed downlink and OBC for the satellite avionic
DVBS2X FPGA-based downlink modulator, including RF and X-band SSPA.
Avionic’s On-Board Computer.
- VesselSat 1 & 2 (OHB): Payload – Dual AIS receivers, telecommand receivers, OBC interface, GNSS receivers, 3D sun sensor.
- 4M (OHB): Manfred Memorial Moon Mission: First commercial satellite orbiting the Moon.
- Generic SDR (EmTroniX): Flexible, powerful and multi-platform Software Defined Radio payload for wide-range telecommunication purposes. Used in Juventas & MACSAT.