CREACTION group is an engineering company dedicated to industrial innovation and particularly integrating space and other innovating technologies in non-space industrial sectors. The headquarter of the group have been based in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg since 1993. CREACTION has developed its experience both in the Greater Region (B - F - L - D) and also in Europe-wide. The original approach of CREACTION is to consider in parallel four management sectors (marketing, technology, finance and IPR) during the new product /service development phases. Its activities as technology broker for the ESA/BASS programme focus on helping Luxembourgish companies identify and integrate space technologies which can add value to their business under the supervision of the Economic Ministry.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- SPACE CREATIVITY CENTRE: a 3 days immersion-type workshop to pre-incubate an innovation project with sector-specific experts, customers, marketing, legal and financial experts.
- ESA BASS: Creaction is mandated to assist Luxembourg-based start-ups and SMEs, with identifying and integrating space applications which can satisfy their innovation needs or solve a technological problem. Creaction supports the customers in the feasibility study and demonstration project.
- FOR COMPANIES: a holistic suite of services for new product and company development from ideation and the sourcing of new technologies through to commercialization https://creaction-int.eu/services/1.
- FOR RTD MANAGEMENT: a comprehensive approach to evaluating RTD departments and research centers to help them detect and validate their most promising assets with a view to their commercialization.
- Space Creativity Centre, validation and optimization tools for new applicative markets
- Rapid prototyping competencies.
- Private companies: Renault, Beckaert, John Zinck, Gradel, Orano, l’Oreal, Burgo Ardennes, Shell Luxembourg, Nimesis, Anywaves…/start up – scale up…
- ESA : ESEC – ESREC - ESRIN
- EU - INTERREG GR
- R&D centres
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
- ESA/TTPO since 2013
- As the ESA Technology Broker for Luxembourg.
- An ESA-funded, highly secure crisis anticipation, supervision and management tool-platform, offering a complete toolbox of functionalities for chemical plants and SEVESO site managers ... EM-SAT ensures high and cyber security of chemical plants and their surrounding populations. The space technologies involve cyber security, satellite imagery and data quality control and four other crisis management tools.
- NUCLEAR: improvement of new concepts of nuclear cask and security transport.
- FIT4GROW: project stock energy. Creativity session to identify, create and validate a new path of diversification in the utilities sector.
- ERASMUS Utop’Textile: space technologies selected and tested through international workshops.
- INTERREG/ PUSH GR: SHAPE YOUR PRODUCT DESIGN http://push-gr.eu/ Accelerator program to optimize and validate project/idea/service by integrating high value-added space technology. Organization of 2 workshops per year.