Amphinicy Technologies (AT) is a valued provider of complex, tailor-made software solutions and all-round software support for the satellite industry. AT has been on the market for 20 years, with its Luxembourg office established in 2002. Amphinicy Luxembourg has high expertise in the fields of SatCom and Earth Observation. It provides enterprise solutions for big commercial and governmental projects.
Our primary field of expertise is in the ground segment solutions – Monitor and Control, Mission Operations, Simulations, Validation and Verification, EO data acquisition, Telemetry and protocol analysis.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Monica: a modern monitoring and control built on the latest industry standards. It comes in two versions– as M&C solution for local ground station (e.g. broadcasting teleport), or as ultra-scalable NMS solution for monitoring huge networks (e.g. VSAT networks, IoT, ...)
- Blink: an innovative software solution for ultra-fast EO telemetry acquisition and processing, using today’s top-of-the-line commercial CPUs and GPUs and radically reduces costs, improves flexibility and maintenance.
- SatScout: an a handy, white-label mobile application, helps end users and professional installers in commissioning satellite VSAT terminals on site. It utilises augmented reality and mobile phone sensors.
Tailor-made software engineering and consulting services and all-round software support for the satellite and space industry.
AT employs top-notch, highly-qualified ICT and space engineers with expertise in following ground segment domains:
- Monitor and control systems,
- Ground segment simulations,
- In-orbit testing systems,
- Mission Operations,
- Mobility – beam roaming and load balancing,
- Embedded systems for ground segment
- Secure optical communication (Quantum encryption)
- Pooling and sharing mechnisms
- Antenna site survey and alignment (Augmented reality based)
- VoIP over satellite solutions
- Solar cells
- Professional UX visualization
Space Technologies / standards:
- ECSS compatible
- CCSDS protocol and standards expertise
- SPELL language and standard
Extensive and valuable experience working on demanding ESA projects as well as on solutions for industry leaders in fields of satellite operations, satellite services and satellite networks.
- International space and humanitarian agencies (ESA, DLR, UNHCR),
- Leading satellite operators and global satellite service providers/ integrators (SES, O3b, Qinetiq, Airbus DS)
- Teleports and space mission operation centres (RSS) and
- Satellite equipment manufacturers (OHB, Newtec, iDirect).
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
Amphinicy Luxembourg provided software engineering services in following flagship projects:
- Partneship with SES Networks
- Architecture and implementation of MOC
- Ground segment simulation
- System Orchestration
- Monitor and Control
SPELL procedures and translations
AIV for Sentinel communications modules
Embedded system for spread spectrum modem
Validation platform and services for VSAT networks