The Luxembourg Space Agency (LSA) is in charge of the development of the Luxembourg space sector, including the coordination of the "SpaceResources.lu" initiative. It is responsible of representing Luxembourg in international organizations such as the European Space Agency (ESA), and for space-related matters at the European Union (EU) and the United Nations (UN). In close cooperation with other public and private actors, the LSA is also supporting bilateral relations between Luxembourg and other countries, e.g. in the frame of official visits and economic missions.
As part of our development, we are recruiting:
1 PROJECT MANAGER – Space Business Development (m/f)
(Long-term contract, ref: LSA_PM BDev)
- Represent and defend the interests of Luxembourg in relevant committees and working groups, in particular at ESA, the EU and the UN
- Support the development of cooperation and partnerships in Europe and internationally and provide recommendations for the positioning of Luxembourg
- Perform due diligence and analyse business plans of companies willing to establish themselves in Luxembourg and assess the social-economic impact
- Manage the portfolio of space companies in Luxembourg as well as related statistics and KPIs
- Investigate and evaluate different forms of financial instruments to support commercial space ventures and develop cooperation with the global investment community
- Capitalize on the major trends of the space sector and on the industrial and research landscape related to these trends
You hold a Master degree in Economics, Entrepreneurship or similar and demonstrate a strong knowledge in financial analysis. You have 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in start-up support activities either in consulting or finance. You have to expect several trips in Europe and worldwide and must therefore be flexible. In addition, your skillset includes the following competencies:
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to formulate advanced concepts, understand different topics in details and synthesize quickly
- Expertise in analysing business plans and understand company financials
- Well organised, autonomous, proactive andresults driven with strong interpersonal and writing skills
- Fluency in English and French (oral and written) is mandatory; the knowledge of German or Luxembourgish is an asset
We offer a varied job within a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organisation. If this position is the challenge you are looking for, please send your application including CV and cover letter.
All job applications will be processed by Luxinnovation on behalf of LSA. Luxinnovation meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ensures a high level of protection of data subjects’ rights.
The personal data transmitted will only be collected by the HR department of Luxinnovation through a dedicated recruitment portal. It will be treated as strictly confidential, solely for the purpose of processing your application and for the duration of the recruitment process.
Luxinnovation reserves the right to request the support of external HR companies. They comply with GDPR requirements, meet all the standards in terms of IT and document security, and act as subcontractors of Luxinnovation.
By applying, you agree to data transfer and processing by Luxinnovation’s HR department and their HR partners.