In-Space Services aims to introduce the space technology to support primary and most important agriculture activities. Earth Observations EO data will be used examine the quality and composition of the soil. This information will help farmers to reduce the amount of the fertilizer, bringing economic and environmental advantages.
The company focus mainly on hyperspectral data processing using AI technology. Working in close cooperation with clients, we will extract the most important information from the spaceborne sensors currently delivering EO data.
Our mission is to bring space technology down to Earth and make it easily available and beneficial to agriculture industry.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Detecting basic soil composition elements using remote sensing;
- Developing soil maps;
- Developing fertilizer maps for farmers.
Earth Observation data enhancement:
- Resolution enhancement in post processing;
- Data fusion from various sensors;
- Data reconstruction.
- Strong technical background in the following data processing aspects:
- Hyperspectral data processing;
- Machine learning in Earth Observation data;
- Satellite imagery resolution enhancement;
- Various features extraction from the satellite imagery.
In-Space Services targets global agriculture market. Our main customers are:
Large farms >150ha;
Governmental institutions supporting agriculture and environmental protection.
MAJOR SPACE PROJECTS
In-Space services is currently conducting the feasibility study for soil mapping services using hyperspectral spaceborne and airborne data.