Please join us for the official launch of the European Space Resources Innovation Centre (ESRIC) which will take place online from 10.00 until 11.30 h CET on Wednesday 18 November 2020.
The event will be livestreamed in the form of a press conference in the presence of:
- Franz Fayot – Luxembourg Minister of the Economy
- Claude Meisch – Luxembourg Minister for Higher Education and Research
- Jan Wörner – Director General of the European Space Agency (ESA)
- Thomas Kallstenius – CEO of the Luxembourg Institute of Science and Technology (LIST)
- Hansjörg Dittus, Executive Board Member at Germany Aerospace Center - DLR
- Marc Serres – CEO of the Luxembourg Space Agency (LSA)
- Mathias Link – Director SpaceResources.lu at the Luxembourg Space Agency (LSA)
Unique of its kind, ESRIC aims to become the internationally recognised centre of expertise for scientific, technical, business and economic aspects related to the use of space resources for human and robotic exploration, as well as for a future in-space economy.
It will partner with public and private international players in this field in order to create a hub of excellence for space resources in Europe.
The strategic partners of ESRIC include
You can register for the event under the following link:
Do not hesitate to extend this invitation to your colleagues who would be interested in joining.
For more information on ESRIC after the launch or to contact us, please visit our website www.esric.lu or follow us on linkedin, twitter and facebook