The Luxembourg Space Agency (LSA) is in charge of the development of the Luxembourg space sector, including the coordination of the "SpaceResources.lu" initiative. It is responsible of representing Luxembourg in international organizations such as the European Space Agency (ESA), and for space-related matters at the European Union (EU) and the United Nations (UN). In close cooperation with other public and private actors, the LSA is also supporting bilateral relations between Luxembourg and other countries, e.g. in the frame of official visits and economic missions.
As part of our development, we are recruiting:
1 PROJECT OFFICER – Communication (m/f)
(Long-term contract, ref: COM)
Your Responsibilities will include :
- Contributing to the Agency’s communication strategy and plan.
- Assisting in all aspects of communication activities, including the organization of external events;
- Organizing innovative and impactful B2B and B2C communications campaigns, in collaboration with our communication agency;
- Conducting research on possible multipliers and stakeholders and establishing relations with them;
- Creating content for both our external and internal communication channels, including social media, websites and mailings;
- Helping the Head of Communication deal with the incoming requests.
You hold a degree in Marketing and/or Communication (bachelor level minimum) and have 2 to 3 years of experience in the field of Communication.
Furthermore, you show the following competencies:
- A strong interest in the space sector;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Fast learner; able to take initiatives.
- Good command of French and English, spoken and written; German is an asset
- Excellent writing skills, especially in English ;
- Creative, efficient and team player;
- Ethos of excellence and innovation.
We offer a varied job within a professional, multidisciplinary, dynamic and human-sized organisation. If this position is the challenge you are looking for, please send your application including CV and cover letter.
All job applications will be processed by Luxinnovation on behalf of LSA. Luxinnovation meets the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and ensures a high level of protection of data subjects’ rights.
The personal data transmitted will only be collected by the HR department of Luxinnovation through a dedicated recruitment portal. It will be treated as strictly confidential, solely for the purpose of processing your application and for the duration of the recruitment process.
Luxinnovation reserves the right to request the support of external HR companies. They comply with GDPR requirements, meet all the standards in terms of IT and document security, and act as subcontractors of Luxinnovation.
By applying, you agree to data transfer and processing by Luxinnovation’s HR department and their HR partners.